Pepper originally belongs to South India; it’s grown in other tropical countries as well. It is the most important and most widely used spice in the world, cultivated in over 26 countries. It is known that pepper has important bioactive and preservative properties. While this is used in cooking and garnishing in cuisinesthe world over, comes with lots of health benefits.
- Pepper protects the body from cancer and other diseases.
- Pepper stimulates digestion.
- Pepper relieves cold and cough.
- Pepper enables weight loss.
- Pepper improves skin.
- Pepper helps to deal with depression.