Quantity: 6 pieces
1 Piece weight 75g
Aloe vera is known for its healing properties for at least 6,000 years. In the early days, the plant was known for being a “plant of immorality”. Over time, groups from many geographical areas have used aloe vera, including Indians, Mexicans, Chinese and North Americans, too. These days aloe has an entire industry behind it. Its juices are used in cosmetics and personal-care products such as moisturizers, soap, shaving cream and suntan lotion.
- Eating aloe vera helps digestion.
- Aloe vera helps in treating skin conditions.
- Aloe vera is used as sunburn relief.
- Aloe vera is helpful in wound healing.
- Aloe vera is used for heartburn relief.
- Aloe vera lowers blood pressure.
Handmade 100% Organic Soap and made with Pure Coconut Oil ,Aloevera, Essential Oil
Best soap for reducing aging signs and oily skin
Best before 24 Months from the date of packaging.