Product: Herbal Bathing Powder
Herbal Bath powder
This herbal bath powder ingredient has qualities making it an excellent alternative to bath soap. It cleans the skin well equally well like soaps.
Regular use of herbal bath powder weakens facial hair and helps remove it. And the ingredients of this bath powder give fragrance and fresh feel.
Kasthuri manjal lightens the skin. Neem and thulsi leaves prevent any kind of fungal infections. The herbal bath powder smoothes and nourishes the skin.
- Kasthuri manjal
- Korai kilangu
- Rose petals
- Green grams
- Raw rice
- Orange peel
- Neem leaves
Directions for use:
- Take a few tablespoons (desired quantity) of herbal bath powder. Let it stay at least for 30 mins before bath and mix it with little water/rose water/ curd/ milk until it look like a paste.
- Apply it on your wet face and body and gently scrub and massage in circular motion.
- Leave it for 5 mins and then rinse thoroughly with water
- Herbal bathing powder Cleans the skin well
- Herbal bathing powder Lightens scars
- Herbal bathing powder Removes unwanted hair
- Herbal bathing powder Prevents skin infections
- Herbal bathing powder Makes skin glow
Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing.