Thatta payaru (Cow Peas) 1 kg From Kazhani Farmers Producer Company Ltd
Product: Thatta payaru
Quantity: 1 kg
Thattapayaru, also known as cowpeas, are very important legume crop in many parts of Asia, Africa and other parts of the world. These crops are able to grow in harsh, unforgiving climates, providing people in those areas with a dense form of nutrients. Given the high nutrient density of the beans, they have demonstrated a number of health benefits.
- Cowpeas are a high source of fibre.
- Cowpeas protect the heart.
- Cowpeas have antioxidant properties.
- Cowpeas help in managing diabetes.
- Cowpeas help in Circulatory health.
- Cowpeas help in weight loss.
Best before 3 months from the date of packaging.
We are receiving the product directly from farmers.