samai 1 kg (Little Millet) From Kazhani Farmers Producer Company Ltd
Quantity: 1 kg
Our generation has forgotten this millet which was feeding us for centuries. Saamai Rice is also known as shavan, sama, swank which is a part of siruthaniyam. Similar to other millets, Samai rice is a gluten free whole grain, which is also a vegan food. Health benefit of Samai is no less than other millets we have seen. In south India this grain is still in use. By purely going by nutritious value Samai is far better than rice.
- Samai Rice has excellent antioxidant properties.
- Samai Rice t reduces cholesterol.
- Samai Rice helps in digestion.
- Samai Rice has nearly 2.5 times minerals than rice.
- Samai Rice has nearly 1.8 times Iron than wheat.
- Samai Rice has lesser amount of carbohydrates.
Best before 4 months from the date of Packaging.
The product directly receiving from farmers.